Serviced accommodation, providing high quality, affordable, executive-standard self-catering living right in the heart of Teddington.
Our serviced accommodation is an ideal place to stay for an extended period. You are most welcome to book with us for just a few days too.
Guests who come to stay with us may be on business in the area, working locally on a project, simply enjoying a short holiday on a city break or just visiting family or friends nearby.
Staying in serviced accommodation allows you to live as if you were in the comfort of your own home. It gives you greater flexibility, more independence and most importantly, greater privacy than staying in a hotel room.
All apartments have free-of-charge superfast fibre broadband and Sky television (including Sky Sports & Sky Cinema), and are spacious and the fixtures and fittings are from high-quality brands.
Teddington Lodge is run by a local team. We can usually provide all the local information you may wish to know.
And if we don’t know it, we’ll try and find out about it for you!
We believe choosing serviced accommodation in this area offers you a more relaxing experience. It’s a great alternative to staying in a hotel in Teddington.
Happy to help
Teddington Lodge has been providing serviced self-catering accommodation since 2000.
This handsome period building was fully refurbished in 2012. It has been so well insulated you will always feel warm and comfortable here.
Fixtures, fittings and furnishings are of extremely high quality. Baths and showers have Villeroy & Boch fittings and softened hot water is in constant supply. For added comfort, the bathroom mirrors are heated. Kitchen facilities have induction hot plates and built-in Bosch microwave ovens.
Sky TV included
All accommodation has a full Sky television package, offering Sky Cinema and Sky Sports on 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs. We also provide superfast fibre broadband for no extra charge.
We supply some self-catering provisions including tea, coffee and cleaning materials.
You will find yourself very comfortable staying with us, regardless of duration.
- Sleep up to two people in standard studios
- Larger studios sleep three with a sofa bed (a charge is applied per night for a third person)
- Luxurious en-suite bathrooms with water softening
- Modern kitchen facilities
- Free high-speed broadband (wi-fi and ethernet)
- 40″ LCD smart television
- Sky TV including Sky Sports & Sky Cinema (free of charge)
- Access to oven cooking and washing facilities (located on every floor)
We offer a meet & greet service or a self-check-in system.
You will find a booklet in your room containing information about your self-catering accommodation.
This information can be sent via email prior to your arrival if you request this.
A message about self-check-in is sent to your email or by text to your mobile on your day of arrival.
- Check in is preferred between 15:00hrs and 20:00hrs. Please advise as soon as possible of any later check-in times.
- Guest check out is 11:00hrs
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Broadband (wi-fi and ethernet) is available free of charge
- Sky TV including Sky Sports & Sky Cinema is provided free of charge
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the building
- Parking is available on site on a first-come first-served basis as well as on-street
- Electric car charging available in two of our parking spaces, subject to availability
Helpful, local service
If you require any additional welcome items please do not hesitate to call us on +44 (0)7307 66 8888 and we’ll be happy to help you as much as we are able. We offer a local friendly service and our aim to make your stay as relaxing as possible.
Out and About
Teddington is a suburb in south-west London in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. In 2021, Teddington was named as the best place to live in London by The Sunday Times. It’s easy to take the train into central London from Teddington station. There’s so much to enjoy and see locally with an abundance of scenic attractions in and around this popular destination.
We have many families living in the area. It’s a very safe and friendly place.